Coming to an end

As we get closer to finishing this semester I have mixed emotions. One I'm excited to be done and accomplish another goal towards my degree. Second I'm going to miss this class and Professor Wu. He really is here for his students and wants us to succeed and all his hard work is definitely not unnoticed. Thank you for spoiling us and being patient and understanding that life happens and giving me the extra push I needed when I was feeling defeated. I want to wish everybody the best with your journey and hope you all get what your setting out to do.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for noticing my hard work and patience, Jamie :-)

    I will miss you as well. You definitely bring a ray of sunshine into IS101-3010!

    We still have a week and a half before I need to turn in the grades for Spring 2022 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Professor Wu is amazing. Sometimes I wonder when does he find time for himself? Always seems to be available when needed. I have learnt so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I want to give up on school, I think about professor Wu's encouraging attitude and I force myself to keep trying even if I have no energy left

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I have mixed emotions, but now I know my expectations of a professor ever since being in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck surviving flag football season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have mixed emotions about the end of the semester. I am so so glad its over, but will miss the dynamic in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this class to end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Professor is a great teacher, hands down. I wish you well too, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The semester is coming to an end and I couldn't agree more the professor has been very encouraging since the start we all need that. I say the same good luck everyone on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a great semester thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same! Mr. Wu is by far the best professor I have had when it comes to understanding that life happens, and making time available all hours of the day to be able to assist his students when needed. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete